Are you in the mood to get quizicle about our various London walks?
One of the intriguing aspects of our recent group bookings on the various London walks that we offer is that a number of offices have been asking us to end the tour with a quiz in a pub or a restaurant.
It really does make a fun ending to a walking tour of London to sit down and be asked a series of questions on the tour that you have just taken.
So, with that in mind, tonight’s blog will take the form of a quiz that you can try on your own and see if you can answer the questions.
All the questions relate to places and people that are seen and discussed on our various Walks in London so, without further a do, why not engage those little grey cells and let’s launch the great Discovery Walks London test.
From the Jack the Ripper Tour.
1. How many victims is it believed that Jack the Ripper had?
2. In which part of London did the Jack the Ripper murders occur?
3. Can you name one of the detectives who investigated the crimes?
From the Dickens London walking tour.
1. What was Charles Dickens first major work?
2. Which book was he working on when he died in 1870?
3. What was the name of the magistrate before whom Oliver Twist appeared?
From our City of London walks.
1. Where is Christ’s Hospital School now located?
2. What was Sir Christopher Wren’s first architectural commission?
3. Which London market became Diagon Alley in the Harry Potter films?
The quiz, incidentally, is purely for fun! You can find the answers to all these questions on our various blog postings.
Of course you can also find the answers by joining us on one of our many and varied London walks that cover all the subjects and the topics featured in the great Discovery Tours London Quiz.